For more than a decade, DaVita has achieved outcomes that are the best or among the best in virtually every category when compared to national averages in the United States:1
DaVita's Office of the Chief Medical Officer maintains a two-way dialogue with the physicians and clinical caregivers who make these results a reality. DaVita’s aim is to improve patients’ length and quality of life through continuous care innovation.
In Poland, DaVita measures its clinical outcomes according to the local standards set by the European Renal Best Practice’s official guideline and acknowledged by Kidney Disease Improving Global Outcomes. In addition, the DaVita Quality Index is a powerful tool that DaVita care teams use to improve the lives of patients. You can visit the European Renal Best Practice website or the Kidney Disease Improving Global Outcomes website for more information.
1. [Allen R. Nissenson, Mahesh Krishnan, Rebecca Griggs, "Achieving the Triple Aims of Healthcare for Patients with Kidney Disease: A Case Study of DaVita's Approach to Patients with End Stage Renal Disease," March 2013]
2. [DaVita internal clinical data, 2000-2013.]
3. [DaVita VillageHealth Internal Data]
4. [Poll 2013 ICH- CAHPS ; ~ 57,000 patient responses]
5. [2009 DaVita physician-satisfaction survey.]
Discover DaVita's commitment to improving patient care and becoming the greatest healthcare company the world has ever seen.View Awards
Locate a center near you.Search Now
Leading the charge in clinical research, innovation and operations.Learn More